Speech Sound Academy
Hello Clear Speech!
Goodbye Speech Errors
Help your child go from struggle to confidence:
Master Speech Sounds at home with Miss Ashley
Does your child have trouble being understood?
Are you unsure of where to turn for help?
Your child can go from embarrassment and shutdown
to clear communication with this step-by-step program.
We guarantee it.
Simple. Effective on demand Speech Therapy for Kids!
Finding the speech support your child needs is challenging.
Good news! You just found:
✔️ A proven step-by-step guide to show your child exactly how to shape speech sounds with success.
✔️ Fun tools you can use at home to help your child practice & master those tricky sounds.
✔️ A program that works with your schedule & budget.
✔️ A path to less worry & more social & academic success for your child.
Join the magic.
Your child's voice matters, and we're here to ensure they are heard loud and clear!
By the end
of this program,
your child will…
🌟 Learn to Correctly Pronounce Speech Sounds
- Your child will learn what makes those tricky possible and how to produce them confidently.
- Learning is fun in our interactive Magic Art Room and Sound Laboratory.
- We even have a special section for teens!
🌟Stay Motivated to Master Sounds
- Miss Ashley, our certified Speech Therapist, guides your child with evidence-based techniques that make them SUCCESSFUL right away.
- Your child will stay motivated and avoid burnout while progressing.
- Miss Ashley discusses powerful tools for tackling challenges.
- Your child will develop the mindset of learning, trying, and achieving.
- Miss Ashley constantly reminds them of their awesomeness.
🌟 Experience Empowerment Over Embarrassment
- No more shutting down when talking.
- No more teasing.
- Let's tackle this to avoid independence breakdowns, behavioral outbursts, social difficulties and academic delays.
Join us on this transformative journey to speech success! Your child's future of confident communication starts here.
"Since working with Ashley for only four short months, we have seen a huge difference!"
Mike, Parent of My Magic Words
"Ashley is engaging, kind and fun! I see the results. I would recommend her all day long. You are lucky to have found her just as I was."
Jenna, Parent of My Magic Words
"At first, I was mad at my mom and dad for making me do this. But now, I am happy because it is fun and I am getting better fast."
Olivia, 10-year-old Student of My Magic Words
Miss Ashley walks your child through every step to master that speech sound. Help your child login to the easy to use app and let Miss Ashley's interactive & fun videos take it from there... While you're doing dishes or doing the parent juggle!
Before You Go, Get your FREE Sound Development Guide
All in one spot to discover exactly what to expect at every age.
Developed by a Speech Therapist with YOU in mind.